I know there are so many ways for teachers to share their voice and I am hoping to encourage the use of one more.
I've put together a Flipgrid with several topics in place connected to teaching and learning?
My purpose is to encourage educators to share ideas and resources while modeling student voice with FlipGrid.
What do you think? What other topics should I be including? I hope to expand and add more as this resource grows?
Search
Advertise
Popular Posts
-
" I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new t...
-
The ISTE Conference is huge, but for me, it is the little things connected to the conference that make all the difference. I love connecting...
-
One of my favorite midwestern educational conferences is a little over a month away. I cannot tell you how excited I am to make new connecti...
-
12 Days of Our Favorite Resources to Engage Learners I always try to remember it’s not about the tech, it’s how you use it. This being said,...
-
12 Days of Our Favorite Resources to Engage Learners I always try to remember it’s not about the tech, it’s how you use it. This being said,...
-
“ The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know. ” ― Michel Legrand Happy 2019! One of my resolut...
-
I have always believed that creating or exploring visuals is a great way to make learning sticky. My students use Google Autodraw, create sk...
-
What advice do you have students as they prepare for final exams? Exams may be just around the corner, so here are a few resources we've...
-
Sometimes you have the perfect image, except there is something in the background that just doesn't work for the message you are trying ...
-
Have you ever explored Google's Science Journal? " Science Journal is the free digital science notebook brought to you by Google. ...
Blog Archive
- February 2020 (4)
- January 2019 (11)
- December 2018 (13)
- November 2018 (10)
- October 2018 (6)
- September 2018 (4)
- August 2018 (7)
- July 2018 (14)
- June 2018 (14)
- May 2018 (9)
- April 2018 (8)
- March 2018 (10)
- February 2018 (10)
- January 2018 (10)
- December 2017 (7)
- November 2017 (13)
- October 2017 (4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment